VITAL in the News
Keep up with the latest developments in the VITAL study and other related news.
- Why Doesn't Fish Oil Prevent Heart Attacks Anymore?
Center for Science in the Public Interest, June 17, 2016
- Vitamin D Council podcast: Interview with Dr. JoAnn Manson
January 27, 2016
- Chasing Hot Molecules
ACS Central Science, January 14, 2016
- Vitamin D: How Much Do You Really Need?
Martha Stewart, September 15, 2015
- Is Vitamin D a Wonder Pill?
Harvard Magazine, May-June 2015
- Fish Oil Claims Not Supported by Research
New York Times, March 30, 2015
- The Vitamin D Dilemma: How Much Should We Be Taking?
The Globe and Mail, March 29, 2015
- Who Should—and Shouldn't—Take Vitamin D
Time, March 27, 2015
- Lay Off the Mega-Doses of Vitamin D
Washington Post, February 24, 2015
- Debating Vitamin D: Leading Docs Still Wrangling On Best Dose For Patients
WBUR’s CommonHealth, February 20, 2015
- Vitamin D Testing Not Recommended for Most People
Harvard Health, November 26, 2014
- Exploring the Link between Cancer and Vitamin D
Cancer Today, Fall 2014
- The Fishy Origins of the Fish Oil Craze
Slate, August 3, 2014
- Vitamin D and Cancer Prevention
National Cancer Institute, October 21, 2013
- Fish Oil and Heart Attacks: What’s the Story on Fish Oil?
Nutrition Action, February 8, 2013
- Nutrition: The Vitamin D Complex
Nature, September 27, 2012
- Vitamin D on Trial
The Scientist, March 1, 2012
- The Power of D: Sunshine Vitamin’s Potential Health Benefits Stir Up, Split Scientists
ScienceNews, July 16, 2011
- Boosting Vitamin D: Not Enough or Too Much?
The Forum at Harvard School of Public Health, March 2011
- Vitamin D Benefits: Hope or Hype?
ABC News, November 8, 2011
- New Guidelines for Vitamin D and Calcium
Time, November 30, 2010
- From Sun & Sea: New Study Puts Vitamin D and
Omega-3s to the Test
Nutrition Action, November 2009